Jill is a member of the Florida Bar and is admitted to practice before all federal, state (circuit), and county courts within the State of Florida. Jill's practice areas include DUI defense, criminal law, civil litigation, and administrative law.
A third-generation Floridian, Jill was born and raised in Orlando, and maintains strong ties to the area.
Jill earned her B.A. from Flagler College with honors in 1994. After graduating from college, she worked as a Legal Assistant for several law firms in Orlando, where she gained valuable hands-on experience in a variety of civil litigation and real estate matters.
She obtained her law degree from Florida State University in 2002. While in law school, Jill interned at the State of Florida Attorney General's Office, Employment Litigation Division; the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation, Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco; the Second Judicial Circuit Court (Leon County) in Tallahassee; and a private law firm in Tallahassee which practiced employment litigation, insurance defense, and workers' compensation.
After graduation from law school, Jill served as an Assistant Public Defender in Orange County Florida, where she gained valuable courtroom and jury trial experience.
Prior to joining PRIVATE COUNSEL LLC, Jill was an associate at the Orlando law firm of Stump, Storey, Callahan, Dietrich & Spears, P.A., where she practiced civil litigation and satellite theft litigation.
Jill is a member of the Florida Bar, the Orange County Bar Association, and the Northern, Middle, and Southern District (Federal) Courts of Florida.
Areas of Practice
- Administrative Law
- Alcoholic Beverages & Tobacco
- Business & Commercial Law
- Business Organizations
- Cable & Satellite Theft
- Civil Litigation
- Constitutional Law
- Consumer Protection
- Criminal Law -- State & Federal
- Employment & Labor Law
- Homeowner & Condominium Association Disputes
- Traffic Infractions
- Florida, 2002
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 2002
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2002
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2002
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida
- J.D. - 2002
- Flagler College
- B.A. - 1994
- Honors: cum laude
Honors And Awards
- Book Award, First Amendment, Florida State University
- 1994-95 Award for Academic Achievement, Flagler College
- Alpha Chi National College Honor Scholarship Society