Orlando DUI Defense Lawyer
At Private Counsel, LLC, drunk driving defense is the main focus of our Orlando-based law practice. Whether this is your first time in trouble with the law or if you’ve had trouble in the past, we are confident that we can effectively serve as your legal counsel.
When you schedule a free and confidential consultation with an Orlando DWI defense attorney at our firm, we can answer your questions and fight to protect your freedom.
- Are you worried about losing your driver’s license? Our law firm handles more than just the criminal aspects of your drunk driving case. We also represent you at your DMV administrative hearing in an effort to protect your driver’s license. We realize just how critical your license is to get from place to place in Florida, so we know this is a critical part of your drunk driving case.
- Are you concerned about going to jail? The thought of losing your freedom can be one of the most terrifying things a person experiences. If you are up against serious charges that put your freedom at stake, please contact the experienced criminal defense lawyers at Private Counsel, LLC. Our absolute goal in to ensure you have the best possible outcome and keep you from doing jail time.
- Did you get multiple citations or multiple criminal charges? In Florida, the penalties increase with every conviction. If you have been convicted of DUI or another crime in the past, you could be facing increased jail time, fines and other serious consequences. It is essential that you take the matter seriously and call us as soon as possible.
- What if the police did not read me my rights? Many times, people do not have their rights read to them when they are arrested for DUI/drunk driving. If the officer who arrested you failed to do so — or if he treated you inappropriately or even offended you by being unprofessional — please call Private Counsel, LLC. One of our efforts is to hold the police accountable for the harm they cause. And, when police break the law to make an arrest, we make sure that our clients rights are protected to the fullest extent of the law.
It’s probably not news that the police aren’t on your side. From even before they spot your car on the road, they are focused on one thing: arresting drunk drivers. You see it on TV all the time. So, it’s no wonder that they see people as driving while intoxicated — even when those people are under the legal limit of .08 BAC.
The lawyers at Private Counsel, LLC, are always on your side. Please follow the links below to learn how we can protect your rights and freedom after a drunk driving arrest:
- First time drunk driving offenses
- DUI with property damage
- DUI with injuries
- DUI serious bodily injury
- DUI manslaughter
- Repeat DUI defense and felony DUI
- Breathalyzer info
- Refusal of a breathalyzer
- Three basic steps in your case
- Pre-trial diversion
- Student DUI and criminal offenses
- DUI checkpoints
Contact a Kissimmee Area Drunk Driving Defense Attorney
Are you in legal trouble? Does someone you care about need help? Call Private Counsel, LLC, at 407-965-1190. You may also contact us online.
THINK ABOUT IT: If you experience a brain injury, you see a brain surgeon. If you get arrested for drunk driving, you contact Private Counsel, LLC. Contact the professional who is right for the job — the one with the experience, knowledge and skill to successfully handle a delicate matter like your case.